PTFE/PFA Data Permeation & Resistance
There’s a lot to discuss when it comes to PTFE / PFA lined piping, with many aspects and variations to consider when specifying the best piping for an application. CRP is focused on supplying the highest of quality products for some of the most demanding applications. As such, our products are successfully and safely used to convey highly corrosive media at very high, elevated temperatures and pressures.
To help you make informed choices with your selection of process piping, we’ve shared some of our experience and knowledge with you:
- Introduction into PTFE / PFA lined piping.
- Principle specifications used in lined piping.
- Fluoropolymers used to produce lined piping.
- Stress corrosion cracking.
- Chemical resistance of lined equipment.
- Static electricity within a lined piping system.
- Permeation within lined piping.
- PFA v Isostatically moulded PTFE lined piping.
- Traceability of our lined piping materials.
- Chemical resistance charts.
- Design Fundamentals.
- Pressure / Temperature Curves.