Compact Recirculating Sampling System
Our latest generation of sampling system that has been designed and manufactured in house by CRP. It provides fully representative sampling to make sure the first sample is the right sample.
For external protection and cleanliness, all components are stainless steel or nickel coated.
The design has been focussed around being compact, and suitable for plant areas where there is usually not much space, whilst remaining easy, accessible and safe for the operator to use.
It combines CRP’s expertise in vessel sampling systems with their unique manufacturing expertise in fluoropolymers.
The sample is pumped through the system with a double diaphragm pump, suitable for use with slurries and dispensed using an inline sampler, it can be mounted on a single dip pipe with the pump discharge through the same port.
- Recirculating system with no dead legs or areas for product hang up to ensure the sample is representative of the vessel contents
- Angled flow path through valve to ensure fully self-draining
- Reduced space envelope design
- Safety cabinet with 180 degree access designed for ease of operator use and secondary containment in case of bottle failure
- Bulls Eye sight glass to see the sample
- Location port for probes and other instrumentation
- Flush system for complete cleaning between samples to avoid cross-contamination